Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Well. School started today. I also got only an hour and ten minutes of sleep. I stayed awake all day long. It was pretty much amazing.

On a happier note, I found 35 dollars today, got a letter from Harvard, and I get to drive my dad's truck for the next two days. YAY.

I also got an invitation to an all girls college . . . no thank you. And I got a magazine full of prom dresses. I don't really know how that happened. I guess maybe because I'm a girl in high school they thought they could send it to me, but I just want to know how they got my address. . .

A lot happened over the break. I feel like I should explain, but then again not.

Honestly I just feel so blah today. . . I didn't have anything planned for this post and you can probably tell.

I guess I have a couple of resolutions. So maybe I will share those . . .
1. Run.
2. Don't procrastinate.
3. Lie less.
4. Try to not mess everything up.
5. I have given up red meat, which qualifies me as a semi-vegetarian. In a year and a half, I would like to be a lot closer to being completely vegetarian . . . so we'll see.
6. I am going to be one of those people that just jumps into the pool instead of testing the water and acclimating to it like I usually would. And no, it does not just apply to swimming.
7. Be happy.

I wish I had a good way to end this, but I don't. I'll try to make next weeks post more interesting.

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html