Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What Happened To Bret's Shoe?

So today I finally finished Mao: A Biography and returned it to the library. It took quite some time to finish but I have to say I feel smarter than when I began reading it, so I’d have to say it was worth it. Seriously though, 460 pages of nonfiction biographical information, I deserve some reward for that. So I decided my next book will be an autobiographical account of the Cultural Revolution called Son of the Revolution. Oh wait no, that’s not really different at all. At least it’s under 300 pages.

Also even though the second season of Flight of the Concords is scheduled to premier on HBO sometime this, the first episode has already been released online as of mid December! Has it really been over a year since I was last anticipating getting home to watch the new FOTC episode? Well, I don’t think anyone’s actually going to take the full thirty minuets to watch this entire episode, but maybe you could just watch some random bits? You might like it! Really.





-Viv

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html