Monday, January 19, 2009

Sugar, Spice, Everything Nice, and Chemical X

Cartoon network had a marathon commemorating the ten year anniversary of the Powerpuff Girls. I was a little confused as to why they were doing that, since the show went off the air like five years ago. But who really cares? I get to watch the Powerpuff Girls all day.

My favorite was always Buttercup. I think it was because she was actually like mean and rude. But she still was good at heart...she did fight crime. I just always thought she was the most realistic.

As for villians, my favorites were the Amoeba Boys. They were jokes of villians, but I thought it was adorable how hard they tried to commit crimes.

So yeah...The Powerpuff Girls...that's a blast from the past.

-Brianna

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss the Powerpuff Girls!!!! My favorite was Bubbles :)
Why didn't you text me or something about the marathon??

Brianna said...

Sorry, I didn't know. I will text you next time...

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html