Monday, January 12, 2009

Just a Few Thoughts

Here are some thoughts that have gone on in my head in the past couple of days.


There's this girl who recently started to attend our school. A couple of us knew her from middle school, where she was the pretty much the most ridiculous person ever. We constantly laughed over the crap she made up. We all kind of despised her. Now she's back. This select group of friends is trying to avoid her, but I want to welcome her back. She really gave us a certain bond that has made us into the friends we are today.

I don't really say 'I love you' at all. Not because I don't love people, it's just not something I do. But I love all my friends and family, and I hope they know.

When I die, I hope only nice comments are said about me.

I wish I wasn't so good at reading people's emotions. I feel like that talent should have been given to someone who could actually comfort people with their words and brighten up their days. I'm not so good at that.

I've craved hugs over the past week. But being anti-hug for so long, I don't expect them.


I've had so many more, but mostly they're pretty depressing. But I plan on writing a note on Facebook, with a message to each of my friends like Caroline wrote to the Power Bloggers yesterday. So that'll be up today or tomorrow.

So check out the blog tomorrow for an awesome post from the...yeah I kinda forgot what Lacey's color is...*checks a past post*...the yellow Power Blogger!

-Brianna

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html