Monday, January 5, 2009

The National Guard

Winter break seemed to end so quickly. There was so much I wanted to do, but didn't get the chance.

I am glad, however, that I got lots of sleep.

Today, in the mail, I got this thing from the National Guard. Basically if you went through this whole process you got two free movie tickets. Did you guys get that, too? Anyway, I was psyched about the tickets even if I'll get a call from the national guard recruiters at some point. The tickets were legit too. I thought they might just work at some obscure theater, but apparently they're valid in every theater in Tallahassee but AMC.

It was a pleasant surprise. Thank you National Guard...but I don't think I'll join your organization.

-Brianna

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html