Friday, January 2, 2009

"Fifteen minutes could save you fifteen percent or more on your car insurance."

After going to various car dealships yet again, my eyes are basically dying, begging for me to close them. It is the most tiring thing for them, and I do not actually feel exhausted in any other part of my body. Just my eyes. Maybe cars just do that to you. I guess car-selling is not much of a career option for me.
So this one guy turned his head to me and said, "So, what kind of car do you want?" I said, "Anything that moves." I think he agreed that that was a good idea or something. Later he said, "So, anything with four wheels and four doors...?" So I said, "Well, not necessarily four doors." Then, I thought about the day when I saw a double rainbow on the way home in England, and how I also saw a three-wheeled car with one in the front and two in the back, but I didn't say anything out loud.
The manager I saw today was wearing an FSU shirt. This went really well because I was and am still wearing my badger shirt. I really don't know how he goes through such torture in his life.
Wish me luck tomorrow. It might be a very good day! I hope it is better than very good for you. I mean, of course it will be a good day. Big brother will be posting.

-Kejing

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html