Thursday, January 22, 2009

Why Yes, I Am NOT Free!

So it has begun. "What has begun," you unknowingly ask. I'll tell you what, I have no more free time, and I'll break it down into three things.

  1. Seussical- Okay, so yes, I am thrilled that I got such a great part- but to be honest; do we really need this many rehearsals? And on Fridays too!? Yeesh! I mean, I'm glad I'll be prepared and all, but it's seriously cutting into my time when the play is still more than two months away.
  2. Mock Trial- Okay, so this one is definitely my fault to some extent. We waited a little long to pull this all together, but now that we've met, the ball is rolling- mind you at a breakneck speed. We're scheduling a ton of meetings (though I can't make it to half of them- SEUSS!- so I'm not sure how far I'll fall behind). Fortunately this ends in late February.
  3. History Fair- OMG OMG OMG. Due in 4 days. Holy crap. Holy crap. I've done no research and I'm doing a website! CRAP CRAP CRAP. My weekend is shot to hell.

I'm particularly feeling the crunch this weekend, what with a Mock Trial meeting I can't attend due to a Seussical rehearsal from 9am-4pm. I also have my entire History Fair project to do.

Don't expect to see my face around for the next week.

- Jonathan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes,trust me,you really need to have rehearsal that much especially for suessical and its just mrs. o'brien too.

lilystar said...

^^agree with Anna.

And you'll live.......if I can live through the first semester and come out reasonably sane (if a bit depressed) you can come out with flying colors...

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html