Sunday, January 18, 2009

For Loss of Words to Say

Hello there, Blue powerblogger here!

Today I will only be home for one and a half hours, so this blog will be shorter than usual. Basically, this week was one of the best weeks of my life. I met with a band guy named Tim, and I am either going to collaborate with his band, UNclaimed, or just with him. He is pretty freaking awesome, and an amazing singer, and super hot!!! And we are both in love with Aaron Gillespie. So I met him on Wednesday, and we hung out writing songs and singing for two and a half hours!!! This is basically a dream come true for me, to be in a band. But now I am faced with the dilemma that I must chose between my current crush and Tim. A lot of people want me to drop the former and head straight to the latter, but I don't think that's really fair. I still really like my current crush and I feel like things are going exceptionally well between us. But I do feel like God placed Tim in my life for a specific reason. He has big plans for us down the road. Now, whether that be musically or relationship-wise, only time will tell. 

So that's my excitement for the week! Check out UNclaimed on myspace music and listen to "For Loss of Words to Say". They are pretty amazing.

-Caroline

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html