Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sorry, But I Hate Windows

Sorry about not getting this in time- after having the page that comes after you post never fully load for two days, I figured I should check to see if what I had posted had make it. Of course not.
So I'll just abbreviate what Windows so kindly crashed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

This week I've been working really hard on learning how to construct websites. However, being the zealous geek that you love, I took it upon myself to learn how to create half the website in Flash. Right now I have an assortment of half finished pages and lots of "proofs of concept" projects (too see if what I want to do was even feasible). Tonight I made a breakthrough, linking an html page in Flash, allowing me to make Flash menus (means that they're going to be very pretty). We'll see how it all pans out- I still have to do all the research and finding even one primary source from 1550 is going to be a real pain-in-the-butt.

- Jonathan

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html