Friday, January 30, 2009

Ryan Pace is Really Ticklish, Everyone.

I think I just had a conversation with my possible sister-in-law-to-be. He is a freshman at our school. Very short, jokes around a lot, can not ever stop talking, and is a little bit annoying after a while. It's difficult not to make fun of him though, because it is sooo easy to do. We had a lot of fun joking around with and about him on the way home today, though sort of at his cost. I probably would not be able to stand him if I had to talk to him for a long time, though...

I'm really excited about tomorrow, even though most people don't seem to be ready. Again, it will be a nice biweekly break from the normal pattern of life.

Chanyang gave me an Asian song to play! Wooh!

I hope Lacey and Caroline dominated in 7th period today.

Off to play some piano!

-Kejing

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html