Saturday, January 31, 2009

Reading Eyes

Hello people. I am physically exhausted from a three hour bus ride. Three other power bloggers and I went to a math competition and I have to say it was pretty fun. I would like to give a shout out to Lacey because she displayed her ninja page ripping skills during the team rounds. Way to go!

Eyes are everywhere in the ever-bustling society. Wide eyes, squinty eyes, slanted eyes, a wide assortment of eyes. But for an odd reason, I can read them. "Eyes are windows to the soul," said a philosopher whose name I cannot remember at the moment. And indeed they are windows. I don't know when this began to occur in my life but what happened, happened. I would catch myself staring at someone, only to look away when the person notices me stalking them. Here is what I read in the eyes of the people I see everyday:

To nobody in particular:
Person 1: You have such a longing look whenever I see you. Sometimes you have a look as if nothing mattered and only when you have a task at hand, you would have an intense focusing look. You can be very easily influenced by what you see sometimes take whatever you see for yourself.
Person 2: You have such a desolate look. It's as if there is some sort of mask hiding a true expression you keep deep within you. You smile, yet I see something troubling you on the inside. I always get this feeling that you want to cry out to someone for help but the "walls" are keeping you tightly shut inside.
Person 3: There is such a desire to fit in with someone. You are also very sensitive. I can see that whenever someone throws an insult, joking or not, that there is always an impact. I wish I could tell you to loosen up, cool down, and be yourself.
Person 4: There is a spark whenever I look at you. It's quite interesting actually because I only see this spark in poor, innocent freshmen. But when you aren't looking at me, there is emptiness and confusion. There is something there, I'm not totally sure, like you have to decide between one thing and another... Almost like you have to get your priorities straight.
Person 5: You have this look of supreme tiredness, as if the weight of the world was crushing your every fiber. I'm quite jealous actually because I'm supposed to be the tired one.
But I know when you are really tired or trying to hide something. I wish I knew what was making you so tired.
Person 6: You have a look as if nothing mattered. You go with your own way of thinking and hopefully drag some people along with you. For some odd reason, I can't read you very well.

I'm not saying I'm telepathic or anything. It's just that my predictions have been troublesomely accurate. Even I'm getting skeptical about what I have written but I'm just writing down what I saw in people. Maybe I'm totally wrong... maybe I'm totally right. I don't trust my judgement anymore, which is rather worrisome.

Well anyways, join us tomorrow for another exciting edition of the Sunday tribute from Caroline! WHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-June

Random Question: If Barbie is so popular, why do we have to buy her friends?

2 comments:

lilystar said...

June. I'm hoping this is all juniors?

lilystar said...

I mean I think, not hope..

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html