Saturday, January 3, 2009

I Resolve To...

Hey guys. June here with another post for Saturday. Kejing pointed out to me that I seem more energetic than usual. That's because I'm awake! Yay!

New Year's passed already but I don't have anything else to talk about. In Korean tradition, if you bow down to a adult and say,"Happy New Year," in Korean (it's in more polite terms, I don't know how else to say it), you get money! It's usually like a dollar or two but it's better than nothing, right? =D

As for my resolutions:
1. Establish a better relationship with God- This tops my list because this is something I really need to work on.
2. Be more mature- Heh, yeah. I'm a little too casual and childish around most people. This year I'm going to try to fix that.
3. Get better at playing the guitar- I mean like TONS better to the point where I'm able imitate a solo written by Metallica or something. I probably won't be able to fulfill this one but I can try at the very least.
4. Treat people with more respect- I do this all the time but apparently it's not very pronounced so I'm going to try and show it a little more.
5. Sleep less- One of the major problems in my life is sleeping in class. Now I will make twice the effort to stay awake (even though I should have started before my resolutions).
6. Score 4-5's on all my AP classes- This will take a ton of effort but I'm postitive it is within the range of my abilities.
7. Communicate with my more distant friends- Lately I've been neglecting them so I'm going to make an effort to stay in touch every once in a while.
8. Make the varsity tennis team- MAKE ROOM FOR ANOTHER PLAYER BECAUSE I'M COMING!

9. Touch the violin- Even though I quit, I will make a resolution to touch the violin at least 10 times throughout the year in order to maintain some level of playing.
10. Cook something edible- After all those years of eating frozen, microwavable foods, I vow to make one dish that tastes decent.

That was my list of resolutions in order of importance. Join us tomorrow for another extra spectacular post from Caroline!

-June

Random Quote:
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz


2 comments:

Ryan said...

Yeah, you are immature! =P

Kejing Jiang said...

Yay, awakeJune! :) It was pretty cool.

-gets violin-
-poke poke-
There!

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html