Tuesday, January 27, 2009

its all relative

Hello everyone.

I am having a hard time coming up with what to say, not because I don't have anything new. . . or . . . interesting (?) to talk about. But because it's not the kind of thing you write of here and it's hard to think outside of that right now.

I have a lot of things making me. . . stressed out(?) right now. Between friends, family, and school. . . it's just a lot to handle, not to mention SATs which are coming up.

Probably about half an hour has gone by since I wrote that.

I am so mad. I watch four shows a week. Four. And now three of the four come on at the same time on the same day. What the heck?? Now I have to actually decide what to watch, and if you know me, you know how much I hate decision making.

Have you ever asked someone what they thought of. . . let's say a dinner. And they say, oh my goodness this is so spicy. But you don't think it's spicy at all. It's a spectrum. It's relative. How do you know when something is actually. . . by definition. . . spicy. . .?

I feel like this post is starting to make me look really stupid. I am just trying to type everything I am thinking and I don't exactly think in grammatically correct sentences. Maybe that is why I will fail the SAT and end up working at McDonald's. And you know what? I don't even LIKE McDonald's. Oh my golden future. . .

So a lot of people I know are kind of down, so here is what I have to say:

1. I am upset and I feel bad for messing things up. I don't even know what I did but I know that I am involved and I am sorry. I will do whatever I can to make everything right again.

2. You are an amazing person and I know that everything is not easy peasy right now, but it will get easier. You have so many people that love you and just want you to be okay. We will help you get through this.

3. I had planned to say something to you, but now all I have to say is just go and be happy. :)

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html